Tuesday, April 20, 2010

     I hear people whining about having another birthday. Let's think about the alternative here. Get the picture? Life is about change and growth. If we refuse to grow, then we will probably go backward. I try to apply this fact to the farm when my hubby wants to add "just a few more sows." It is a hard sell!
     As I turned 50 this year, I wanted to embrace some changes in my life... so ... I, with three other women, started a praise band at our church. We jumped an 80 year span in the music of our congregation with contemporary songs during our praise time. Two guitars, a keyboard, & (insert gasp here) drums have certainly enlivened our worship time. Reactions have been pretty good so far.
     Thinking about what can I change next .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment